Cornerstone China is an equity partner of Career Partners International LLC (CPI). CPI has been delivering world-class Outplacement, Career & Talent Management solutions every day for over 30 years! With 300 locations throughout the U.S., Europe, South America, Asia and Australia, we provide organizations with one point of contact, maintaining the high quality services you expect.
The ripple effects of layoffs can be felt throughout a company. For displaced employees, Cornerstone help transitioning employees understand that career changes don’t have to be career-ending. Our consultants, experienced in career coaching supporting and job markets, provide transition participants with the targeted support that helps ease their anxieties as they gain confidence in advancing toward the next stage of their careers.
Our Cornerstone Career Transition team can help you navigate employee terminations in a way that ensures your transitioning staff retain their dignity, your HR team have the support they need and the negative impact on the rest of your organization is minimized.
We Customize Career Transition Support Programs To Meet The Specific Outplacement Needs You Are Facing.
Poor outplacement affects employer branding and reputations among talents. Doing the right thing now will ensure that your ability to hire successfully in the future isn’t compromised.
Cornerstone’s Career Transition Services Include:
- A customized approach for various level of your team (Executive Program, Full Service Program, Fast Track Program and Group Outplacement).
- Advice on severances and company-wide communication.
- On-site termination support.
- Career Coaches that are chosen to fit with the level of your departing employees.
- Individual logistics in the wake of termination.
- A genuine and personal approach and concern for the well-being of your team.
Your Affected Employees Will Receive The Following Support:
- Career coaching that is one-to-one
- Dedicated consultant for each employee
- Group Workshops or webinar on interview skills and skills re-training.
- Resume support
- Strategic job search advisory
- Access to job boards for job research
- Retirement planning (non-financial)
- Access to Cornerstone’s online seminar for executives, which supplement personal coaching
Additional customized support including entrepreneur assessment and start-up business planning and many more upon request.
Cornerstone’s coach-centric model of outplacement, supplemented by CPI’s Momentum™, one of the world’s best support technology platforms, is a proven method of helping individuals make career transitions. We deliver customized processes within a consistent framework applied individually, locally and nationally. The Career Partners approach in Outplacement Support is designed to retain our client’s competitive reputation as an employer of choice while mitigating company risks.
For a free consultation, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org